Suffer In Silence

don't suffer alone….


An unmarried man cannot apply for a passport for a child unless he has the permission of the mother. This means that an unmarried father is unable to take his own children on any foreign holidays.
A mother does not need the fathers permission to apply for a passport since nationality for children of unmarried parents is via the mother.

Despite repeated applications to the Equal Opportunities Commission, a body that has been specifically setup to redress descrimination, they have refused to assist in this matter.

1 thought on “Passports

  1. I simply want to mention I am beginner to blogging and seriously savored this web-site. Probably I’m going to bookmark your website . You surely come with superb articles. Many thanks for revealing your blog site.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *